Fall is here and winter is coming soon. The past week has been significantly colder and chillier! If you are visiting Niagara Falls, make sure that you are prepared for whatever weather it may be. Here are a few tips from the Red Coach Inn:
1. Check the weather forecast. This will help you plan out what to wear, what to bring, and what to do during your stay in the area.
2. Wear proper clothing. A lot of people do not realize, but it becomes a little colder as you get closer to the falls. So after checking the weather forecast, make sure you prepare proper clothing to bring. Raining? Bring a raincoat. Chilly? Bring your favorite fleece jacket.
4. Bring your walking shoes. Complete your proper clothing with comfortable walking shoes. Although there are trolleys available in the park, expect to still do a lot of walking. This is the best way to explore Niagara Falls.
5. Plan out all the attractions you want to see. As the fall and winter season come in, hours for different attractions change. Make sure you do the ones that will close earlier and take more time.
6. Prepare to be wet. It's a waterfall after all! The mist that goes up to the air surely makes everyone a little bit wet, but doing the major attractions like the Maid of the Mist and the Cave of the Winds is definitely and literally a splash!
7. Bring your passport, It is relatively easy to visit the falls on both the American side and the Canadian side. Just make sure you bring your passport, and if you need a visa, get one! You can either walk or drive to cross over to Canada.
These are just a few tips for everyone who wants to visit Niagara Falls soon! One last tip though, it is important that you find a great place to stay and feel at home at. The Red Coach Inn welcomes everyone who wants to find comfort and good food after a long day exploring the area. Our staff works hard to provide the best quality of service we can offer. Come and dine with us by reserving a table, or come and stay with us by booking one of our deluxe guest rooms or suites. Visit our website at www.redcoach.com or call us directly at 716-282-1459.