Want an Insider's tip?
8 Things you should pack when coming to Niagara Falls.
1. A backpack (keeps your hands free to take a ton of pictures)
2. Sunscreen (it may be fall but you will still need it)
3. Comfortable walking shoes (with so much to see
and do you'll be glad you did)
4. A small towel (because you may get wet)
5. A small comb or brush (because some attractions can
give new meaning to a "bad hair day")
6. A love of history (like the Red Coach Inn, the area is filled
with great buildings with great stories)
7. A desire to reconnect (after all this is the honeymoon capitol)
8. An appetite (with our fine dining restaurant, there awaits
something delicious for everyone)
The Patio is still open and is heated,
so you can enjoy both indoor and outdoor seating
at the Red Coach Inn!