The Sixth Annual Tour of Kitchens and Homes June 7th and 8th
The Red Coach Inn will be serving our Caprese Stuffed Avocado Salad – A ripe avocado half, filled with fresh mozzarella cilegine and grape tomatoes marinated in basil garlic oil accompanied by baby arugula and drizzled with a balsamic vinegar reduction.
The tour itself will take between 2.5 and 3 hours to complete. It is a self-guided tour. You may view the kitchens and homes in any order that you wish. It is suggested that you enjoy the dessert and wine tasting between your stops to avoid bottlenecks at the end of the event. The dessert and wine tasting will open at 11:00 am and close at 4:00 pm.
Proceeds will help benefit the Historical Association of Lewiston and the Porter Historical Society.
For your enjoyment, please:
• Wear sensible shoes. Those with heels will be asked to remove them at the door.
• You may visit the homes in any order you wish.
• Some homeowners have mandated that shoes be removed to protect floor coverings. You will be provided with a bag to carry your shoes while you tour the home.
• The easiest way to find the homes is by using a GPS or following the Tour of Kitchens map. There will be hostesses in each home that will also help you find your next location.
• Remember that doors open at 10:00am and close at 4:00pm.
• We kindly request that you NOT park in the driveways of the homes.
• Photographing inside of the homes is prohibited for privacy reasons.
• Some approaches to the front doors are long and on an incline.
• Note that this is not an event suitable for small children.
Have a Wonderful Time!