Meet the Staff - Tiffany DiMora
Here at the Red Coach Inn we have a remarkable staff, some that have been with us over a decade! Each member of our team strives to ensure every guest has an exceptional stay. During your time at the Red Coach Inn we hope you get a chance to meet as many of our staff members as possible, but just in case you missed someone, we're going to give you the opportunity to meet a new staff member each month in our Blog's "Meet the Staff" post!
This month's featured staff member is Tiffany DiMora! Tiffany is our Banquets and Events Coordinator, and started with us in February. Tiffany coordinates everything from wedding receptions to bridal showers and ensures every detail is perfect. She brings her shining personality to work each day and is a true pleasure to work with!
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? “I cook to relax.”
- What is your favorite thing about the Red Coach Inn? “I love coming into work everyday and getting to hear and see the rapids – oh! And the view from the Rainbow Room at night.”
- What is your favorite place in Niagara and why? “Lockport Locks on the Erie Canal, it is a part of history and the ride down the lock is beautiful.”
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? “I would have to say anywhere my family live because I love being around them.”
- What is your favorite food? “My husband’s Sunday Sauce, it’s the best.”
- What is your favorite quote? “Success is nothing unless you have someone to share it with.”
- What is your favorite city? “My hear will always be in Lockport (NY).”