Here at the Red Coach Inn we have a remarkable staff, some that have with us over a decade! Each member of our team strives to ensure every guest has an exceptional stay. During your time at the Red Coach Inn we hope you get a chance to meet as many of our staff members as possible, but just in case you missed someone, we're going to give you the opportunity to meet a new staff member each month in our Blog's "Meet the Staff" post!
This month's featured staff member is Mark Janiszewski! Mark is our Executive Chef at the Red Coach Inn and started with us in March of 2013. He is responsible for the menus in our award-winning restaurant. Not only does he specifically choose what's on our menu, he also creates our Weekly Dinner Specials as well as all of our holiday menus. Mark also oversees all the staffing in the restaurant and the plate presentations. Overall Mark makes sure our kitchen is running effectively and delicious food is being served!
- What is your favorite thing about the Red Coach Inn? - "The atmosphere and the people."
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? - "I could eat pizza and burgers everyday"
- Do you have any pets? - "One cat named Abbey."
- What is your favorite holiday? - "Christmas"
- What is your favorite quote? - "Organization and preparation are the keys to success."
- What is your favorite city? - "Key West."
- What is your favorite place in Niagara Falls? - "The Falls, the view at night and fireworks."