Meet the Staff - Ann Hendrick
Here at the Red Coach Inn we have a remarkable staff, some that have been with us over a decade! Each member of our team strives to ensure every guest has an exceptional stay. During your time at the Red Coach Inn we hope you get a chance to meet as many of our staff members as possible, but just in case you missed someone, we're going to give you the opportunity to meet a new staff member each month in our Blog's "Meet the Staff" post!
This month's featured staff member is Ann Hendrick! Ann is our General Manager and has been with us since April of 2013. Ann is an amazing leader and she is responsible for overseeing every department in the hotel. She ensures each guest enjoys every aspect of their stay from start to finish.
|Ann Hendrick - General Manager at the Red Coach Inn|
- What is your nickname? - "Bill"
- Do you have any pets? - "Yes I have 2, one that lives with me in New York, Baily a 3.5 pound tea cup Chihuahua and Lexie lives with my husband, she is a mini Schnauzer."
- What is your favorite thing about the Red Coach Inn? - "The unique decor, location, and all the people that walk through the door."
- What is your hometown? - "Kingsport, TN"
- What is your favorite holiday? - "Christmas"
- What is your favorite place in Niagara? - "The Falls. They are full of life and energy. The power of the water enthralls me!"