Here at the Red Coach Inn we have a remarkable staff, some that have been with us for over a decade! Each member of our team strives to ensure every guest has an exceptional stay. During your time at the Red Coach Inn we hope you get the chance to meet as many of our staff members as possible, but just in case you missed someone, we're going to give you the opportunity to meet a new staff member each month in our Blog's Meet the Staff post!
This week's featured staff member is Taneshia Jones our Front Desk Supervisor. Taneshia has been with us since October 2007 and she is most likely the first face you see when you walk into the Red Coach Inn. Taneshia leads our Front Desk, and among her many responsibilities at the hotel Taneshia oversees the reservations, check-in and check-out process.
- Hometown: Niagara Falls, NY
- Favorite City: New York
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?: Alaska, to experience night most of the day.
- Favorite Quote: The Present is a Gift
- Favorite Thing about the Red Coach: The View