Lewiston Region Tour of Kitchens June 8th and 9th
|The Fleming House|
The Fifth Annual Tour of Kitchens and Homes is located in Lewiston and Youngston, New York, just seven miles north of the Red Coach Inn. Get an up close and personal look inside of six of the area's most fabulous homes and entertaining spaces. Each home is uniquely distinct in its style, tradition and decor. Each will also be paired with a restaurant and chef who will prepare for your sampling, their signature dish.
A tablescape is an artful way to set a table for dining. If you like to entertain, you'll love our tablescapes created in each home by local retailers and tablescape artists.
The Tour of Kitchens is an inspiring opportunity for anyone looking to renovate, rejuvenate or simply dream about fabulous entertaining spaces.
|French Country Cottage|
Proceeds will help benefit the Historical Association of Lewiston and the Porter Historical Society. For tickets CLICK HERE.
- Wear sensible shoes. Those with heels will be asked to remove them at the door.
- You may visit the homes in any order you wish.
- Some homeowners have mandated that shoes be removed to protect floor coverings. You will be provided with a bag to carry your shoes while you tour the home.
- The easiest way to find the homes is by using a GPS or following the Tour of Kitchens map. There will be hostesses in each home that will also help you find your next location.
- Remember that doors open at 10:00am and close at 4:00pm.
- We kindly request that you NOT park in the driveways of the homes.
- Photographing inside of the homes is prohibited for privacy reasons.
- Some approaches to the front doors are long and on an incline.
- Note that this is not an event suitable for small children.